Request help with public IP address for Debian's Apache build

Hello Apache developers,

I used to have a Windows build of Apache1, along with the tomcat. I was quite successful to have the public ip address to host the defined directory. Now, I am on a Debian type build, particularly Apache2. There is no httpd.conf to be found so everything is different. I haven't documented much on my Apache1 attempt. I was young, and I didn't have a means of purchasing a domain name nor keep the server active 24/7. Now, I don't have httpd.conf and am working on a new Apache2.

Do you happened to know how to get the public ip address to host my defined Apache2 directory? I am willing to listen on router configurations, firewalls (I am currently using the firewall-config), and Apache2 scripts.

--
Sincerely,
retrovirus-007@juno.com