Looking for paid blog post

Hey,

I’ve got a great idea for a paid post that I believe would do well on your site portalderevistas.unsa.edu.ar. Are you looking for more contributors to write for your blog right now? If so, I’d love to grab the opportunity and write an article with content related to your site in return I would ask for a backlink relating to my finance/education site. If you are interested in my proposal please let us know the price.

Important: In case if you are not interested in finance/education site I may accept a regular link too. Please let us know what you think of it.

In case if you have more sites to offer, please send a sites list along with prices

--
Iolanda Folliero
Webmaster