Doweston (China) Co,. Ltd looks forward to your reply

Hello!

I'm glad to get your contact information through the Internet and write to you!

If you are a user of industrial instruments and sensors, if you need to customize an instrument or sensor suitable for you according to the working conditions, you are experiencing problems such as small product selection range, long supply cycle and high price, please contact us decisively!

Doweston American technology, Chinese factory, bring you great changes!

Now let's learn about this magical enterprise. Doweston, headquartered in Missouri, is committed to the research and manufacturing of instruments and sensors. We bring advanced product technology to China and set up factories here to complete manufacturing. This way makes us gain a lot. There is a complete manufacturing industry chain, So that we can manufacture the products you need more quickly. At the same time, due to the lower cost of labor, plant and tax, we can further reduce our selling price. Now [Dow Weston (China) Co., Ltd. is about to bring these products to you to obtain greater profits, improve efficiency and flexibility for you, Higher automation and intelligence to discuss cooperation with you.

Doweston's rich products cover almost all industrial fields. These products mainly include reliable flow monitoring and alarm, pressure measurement and control, material position and height detection, liquid level, interface detection and alarm, temperature sensor and controller, online analysis and monitoring sensor, environmental monitoring and other services. These products are widely used in machinery and equipment, chemical industry Smelting, energy conservation and environmental protection, water treatment and other industries.

For example, the liquid level alarm switch suitable for viscous liquid, the method of radar replacing ultrasonic without increasing cost, almost all principle flow meters, various customized temperature sensors, and on-line monitoring instruments for pH and ORP of water quality.

In some parts of the world, we are looking for local exclusive agency partners. You will get the absolute voice in the local market, low enough procurement cost, rich product types and your exclusive OEM scheme.

Doweston looks forward to your reply. Now let's start our cooperation discussion!

Address: Sichuan, China

Official website:www.doweston.com

Path to purchase:https://doweston.en.alibaba.com/

International Business Manager: like Wong

Tel: + 86 18628258655