Re: apache upgrade from upstream to accept attribute secret for ajp

Thanks for the reply.

So there is no way to get such fix in stretch?

Its really strange since i would say debian is stable but tomcat8 pushed this new update from upstream to stretch and it broke all our reverse proxy using ajp and i was trying to set this new secret at apache but with no luck its harder to plan for vm upgrade for our stretch stack.

Sent from my iPhone