From: Electa Kovacek
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 8:57 AM
To: 'debian-apache@lists.debian.org' <debian-apache@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Perl Users Info.

Hi,

I Hope you are safe from the coronavirus and Happy Merry Christmas in advance.

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Perl Users list to grow your sales and marketing initiatives.

We also have related technology users like: _javascript_, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby and many more.

Each Contact Contains: Contact Name, Job Title, Verified Email Address, Phone Number, Company Name, Company URL, and Company Physical Address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

Currently we are running the Q4 discounted offer 30% to 40%. Let me know your Job titles/Target Geography: _____________ and I will get back to you with the Counts, Samples and Pricing for your review.

Looking forward to continued success with you!

Regards,

Electa Kovacek

Sr. Marketing Manager

If you are not interested please reply with “NO THANKS” In the Subject Line.