Re: Perl-CGI and Local File Access - Jessie to Stretch

Hello.

I have further news on my question - it's probably not Apache-related.  At this time the issue appears to be NFS file locking.  The NFS server where the files are stored was also upgraded and the mount options on the web servers were changed slightly.  Too many upgrades and changes all at once.  Not the way I usually operate.

-Dave

Dave Hall
Binghamton University
kdhall@binghamton.edu