Target right prospects and potential buyer and supplier

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greeting of the day!!!

We are a market research company and indulge in global trade (Import/export) data and can get you potential buyers or suppliers for your product.

If you are currently looking for better ways to grow your business, analysis the market potential of your product and target  prospect client of your product, I believe that Export Genius may be a great solution for you.

we can get you  data for the following countries :

Different countries have different formats and costing.

In case of requirement of trade data feel free to revert.

Note: If you are not the concern person, Forwarding the same will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Bhupender Singh Kathait

Business Development Officer
C-7/224-225, 3rd Floor , Rohini Sector-7, New Delhi, India-110085
Mobile: +91-7428509626| Dir. Tel. Ph- +91-11-47048012 Extn no. 107
Skype: bhupender_35

Export Genius

--
Click this link if you want to opt-out