URGENT: Amendment needed to page on your website

Good Afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well.

It has come to our attention that your website contains a broken pdf about climate change, the pdf no longer exists meaning the relevant information is no longer apparent as it was before. We have seen insight data and we are now aware that your website was included in the list of referrers.

As a matter of urgency, I would like to request that you update this link as soon as possible.

 The link is located on http://mirror.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/pub/CRAN/web/packages/futureheatwaves/vignettes/starting_from_netcdf.html

under the anchor text - https://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/wg1/WG1AR5_Chapter09_FINAL.pdf

The link that should replace this is:

https://selectra.co.uk/sites/selectra.co.uk/files/pdf/Climate%20models.pdf

Please let me know when this has been completed. A member of our team will be making a follow-up call to ensure this is handled effectively and efficiently.

Thank you for your collaboration, and have a great day

Kind Regards

Carly Thorpe
Communications Officer
Selectra