need some old files with apache2 debian 6 (squeeze)

Hello,

 I’m with an old debian 6.0.3 which couldn’t be updated because on a READYNAS DUOV2 (OS5) architecture armel.

 I have trouble with apache2 which couldn’t start looking for some files which are NOT FOUND when starting apache :

By exemple (mod_alias.so) :

apache2: Syntax error on line 203 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/alias.load: Cannot load /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_alias.so into server: /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_alias.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

so I started to reinstall my apache2, apache2-bin squeeze package with apt-get without success and couldn’t find a site where to fetch this old version apache2.2 compatible with armel / squeeze.

Could you send me all the package about apache2  (apache2, apache2-doc, apache2-utils, apache2-bin, apache2-mpm-worker, …..) or tell me where I could point (sources.list) to get that old packages.

Many thanks
Best regards
Jean-luc