Re: testing and review requested for Wheezy update of apache2

On Monday, 23 January 2017 14:38:51 CET Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> By the way, would it be possible to enable the test suite in the package
> build, since we have the code ready to go there anyways? Or in
> autopkgtest?

I have hacked something ugly into the package and an autopkgtest for running
the test suite is now in stretch. I don't think it's suitable for jessie or
wheezy, though. But in the future, testing for security fixes should get
easier.

> I was wondering how to run the apache2 test suite, which I figured would
> necessarily exist, but didn't find it in the package so I gave up...

About the rest of your mails, I have not comments, yet. I have been away last
week. I hope I will find some time in the next few days.

Cheers,
Stefan