Request to Remove Phishing Content [CY-322-20170918-547328]

Hello,

We are writing on behalf of Barclaycard UK - UK, who contracts with us to detect and remove online threats against their clients.

We bring to your attention the following phishing website which is hosted on your server:

IP Address: 46.183.223.237

Phishing content can be used to cause great harm to consumers, and we ask that you take immediate action to remove this threat from the Internet.

If you have any evidence you would be willing or able to provide to support our investigation of this case, please send it to forensic@lookingglasscyber.com.

Thank you in advance for your help with a rapid takedown.

Regards,

Thad D., Cyber Threat Analyst
LookingGlass Cyber Security Center
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions Inc.