Re: add mod_brotli

Hi Andrew,

On Fri, 4 Aug 2017, Andrew Murphy wrote:

> Please add mod_brotli
>
> Note: Originally I raised an Ubuntu bug, but they said raise it upstream
> with you. But I couldn't find a 'new bug' button on debian apache2 package.

The debian bts is email based (unless you use the reportbug tool included
in debian). But I don't think you need to file a report:

I am aware of mod_brotli but we need the brotli library and development
header files available as a package, first. See

There seems to be a version of the package in Debian experimental that
builds the library but we need to wait until that hits Debian unstable.

Cheers,
Stefan