#796285 apache2-module-depends-on-real-apache2-package contradicts dh_apache2

> The apache2-module-depends-on-real-apache2-package appears to either be
> bogus or be pointing to a bug in dh_apache2.

yes, we have changed dh_apache2 recently and without much preparation
because that was needed for a subversion security update.

I think the lintian check will have to be adjusted. I recommend that you
simply leave the warning alone and not add an override at this time. I
hope we will figure out what the lintian warning should do in the next few
days.

Cheers,
Stefan