mod_perl transition doc for wheezy->jessie

Hello All,

I’ve been running apache22/mod_perl/dbi on debian stable (and FreeBSD) boxes for a long time and I’m experimenting with getting it all going on jessie/apache24 - is there a transition document somewhere explaining this process?

I am having a devil of a time getting it to work (I just get source in the browser ;-) ). All the information on the internet is for non-debian setups.

Thanks,

John

John Bleichert          -    syborg@earthlink.net
The heat from below can burn your eyes out!