Typo in sites-available/default-ssl ?

Hi,

This weekend I started experimenting with using SSL/HTTPS and apache2.
When looking into /etc/apache2/sites-available/default-ssl I saw the following
lines:

        BrowserMatch "MSIE [2-6]" \
                nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
                downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
        # MSIE 7 and newer should be able to use keepalive
        BrowserMatch "MSIE [17-9]" ssl-unclean-shutdown

It looke like the last BrowserMatch statement is filtering MSIE version 17-9, but
shouldn't that be "MSIE [7-9]" ?

Cheers,
  Diederik