Re: Chances to accept a fix for mpm-itk in stable-proposed-updates

On Monday 07 May 2012, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 09:29:57PM +0200, Henrik Heil wrote:
> > It is not a security issue. I think it could qualify as important
>
> > enough for stable-proposed-updates because:
> FWIW, I don't think this is a security issue. I would not oppose
> the inclusion of the fix, though; it's been in newer versions of
> mpm-itk for a long time now without any reports of problems, and
> it fixes what's perhaps the most commonly reported problem on the
> mpm-itk lists.

I don't think we would make an s-p-u upload for this issue alone. But
if we do a s-p-u upload anyway (and it looks like we may do that for
6.0.6), we may consider to fix this issue, too.

AIUI, the release team wants bug reports for all issues fixed in s-p-u
uploads. Please file one.

Cheers,
Stefan