Apache2 seek broken

Package: apache2.2-common
Version: 2.2.9-10+lenny10

Yesterday evenings update broke our Apache server setup, which is
serving video files. Our application uses partial GET's (Range:
byte=...) to implement seeking in the video. Seeking stopped working
this morning, I haven't figured out yet what exactly is going wrong,
but reverting to 2.2.9-10+lenny9 fixed the issue for me.

The patch fixing CVE-2011-3192 involves ranges, which gave me the
impression that this might have caused our seeking issues:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-apache/trunk/apache2/patches/083_CVE-2011-3192.dpatch?revision=1341&view=co
http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2011-3192

I am using an up-to-date Debian Lenny, with Linux kernel 2.6.26-2-686 #1 SMP.

I can provide strace output or any other useful information.

With friendly regards,
Takis