Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-rivet, libapache2-mod-rivet-doc

On 10/13/2010 01:35 PM, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
Please upload your source package to debian mentors or tell us where
we can find it.

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-intro

Otherwise it is impossible to review/sponsor it.

Johan

Hi Johan, I thought I already sent it on the list in a previous message.

The current location for the packages is

http://people.apache.org/~mxmanghi/deb/

but since you prompted me to upload it to Debian I did sign the package and sent it to mentors.debian.net

 cheers

 -- Massimo