Re: Backport apache2 version >= 2.2.12 ?

Hi Jan and Stefan,
sorry for the late reply.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:54, Stefan Fritsch <sf@sfritsch.de> wrote:
> - 2.2.15-2 still has some bugs in mod_reqtimeout, 2.2.15-3 would be
> better (but will take some time until it hits testing).

so do you suggest to backport -3 instead of -2? we don't use
mod_reqtimeout so we are not impacted from those bugs (so we didn't
spot them).

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 07:58, Jan Wagner <waja@cyconet.org> wrote:
> Hi Sandro,
>
> On Monday 05 April 2010 10:54:54 Stefan Fritsch wrote:
>> - it is also possible to use an older openssl, this would just mean
>> that the new 'SSLInsecureRenegotiation' directive would not be
>> available (at least I believe that lenny's openssl already has SNI
>> support). Maybe it would be better not to force people to update that
>> core library. If you want to go with the older openssl, just downgrade
>> the build-depends in apache and mention in the changelog that this
>> removes SSLInsecureRenegotiation.
>
> Any news here?

Well, in our configuration we need SSLInsecureRenegotiation, so I need
a more recent openssl. If it's a problem, I can leave

Jan, are you testing the packages I provided? are you facing any issues?

Regards,