Re: bug #558238: distribute sites-available/default-tls in libapache2-mod-gnutls?

Hi Jack,

On Monday 30 November 2009, Jack Bates wrote:
> Hi, Robert Millan just opened bug #558232 for
>  libapache2-mod-gnutls, which I maintain
>
> I don't see a reason not to include his provided
> sites-available/default-tls in the libapache2-mod-gnutls package,
>  but I'd appreciate some expert advice -
>
> Is this a good idea?
>
> Do you foresee issues with me trying to track
>  sites-available/default from apache2.2-common, with mod_gnutls
>  customizations, as
> sites-available/default-tls in libapache2-mod-gnutls?
>
> Are there some better alternatives?

I don't see a reason why not to do this. It will need some
coordination when the default Apache config is switched to named
virtual hosts for SSL, but that should be manageable. And I don't
think it will happen before squeeze, anyway.

Cheers,
Stefan