bug #558238: distribute sites-available/default-tls in libapache2-mod-gnutls?

Hi, Robert Millan just opened bug #558232 for libapache2-mod-gnutls,
which I maintain

I don't see a reason not to include his provided
sites-available/default-tls in the libapache2-mod-gnutls package, but
I'd appreciate some expert advice -

Is this a good idea?

Do you foresee issues with me trying to track sites-available/default
from apache2.2-common, with mod_gnutls customizations, as
sites-available/default-tls in libapache2-mod-gnutls?

Are there some better alternatives?

Thanks!