Originate in all 50 States

THE VIRTUAL BRANCH OPPORTUNITY was formed in order to successfully
recruit and manage experienced Loan Officers.  We strategically place
experienced Loan Officers with one of our Banking Branch Programs.
After your phone interview we determine if you are a good candidate for one of the following:

    * Open a Bank Branch
    * Be an Employee (you may work from home)
    * Offer 50 States (operate under your company name. Paid 1099)

	Loan Origination in all 50 States
	Banking Products plus access to National Lenders
                No Disclosure of Yeild Spread Premium
	Work under our License
	State of the art Online LOS System
	Corporate Payroll and Accounting