[Satisfaction] David Asamoah has invited you to join!

Dear One, I seek for your participation in a mutual benefiting monetary matter. I have concluded all arrangements to transfer the sum Four Million, Seven hundred thousand dollars ($4,700,000.00) out of Ghana. I would like to know if you are capable of receiving the said amount without any problem pending the time I would have the time to meet and discuss terms with you. If you have the ability and willingness to assist on the said subject matter, kindly get in touch with me urgently via email or better still give me a call on my direct number below immediately so that I can direct you more on this project. Thanks, Dr. David Asamoah Direct Tel. +233 277 12 0339

http://getsatisfaction.com/people/new?email=apache%40packages.debian.org&invitation=10882&signature=xrW6N6MKxI420BsV7sIIn09TNkw%3D&utm_medium=email&utm_source=new_topic

See you on Satisfaction!
David Asamoah

P.S. If you're not interested, just ignore this email. Get Satisfaction won't bug you again.