Re: apache2: binNMU, t-p-u and maybe s-p-u uploads

* Luk Claes [Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:19:31 +0100]:

> >> first, please binNMU apache2-mpm-itk to build against apache2-src
> >> 2.2.11-2.

> > I will binNMU in unstable using +b7, so that +b6 remains available for
> > Lenny. Hm, while I'm at it, why don't I use +b20 for unstable, so that
> > we have room in Lenny (even after released) for binNMUs for as long as
> > apache2-mpm-itk doesn't get a sourceful upload in unstable?

> Because it's only supported till +b9 ...

As discussed on IRC, wanna-build took +b20 on amd64 happily, as well as
dak. I've gone ahead and scheduled +b20 in unstable for the rest of
arches.

Stefan: seen the t-p-u upload, will upload its binNMUs tomorrow.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

- Oh my God, you're pimping me out for a new roof?
- And windows!
                -- Andrew and Bree Van De Kamp