Re: apache2: binNMU, t-p-u and maybe s-p-u uploads

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 10:34:56AM +0100, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> I want to upload that patch to t-p-u, too. Any objections? I hope you
> can use a +b4+lenny1 version number for apache2-mpm-itk, since +b5 is
> already used in sid :-/

Which will probably result in new binNMUs scheduled for both
suites.  But I'll leave that up to others.

> SRM, what is the policy on support for newer kernels for stable
> releases. Do you want an upload to s-p-u, too?

Normally we don't.  But in this case the only thing you add is a
"sane" handling of error values, which I think is acceptable, so
please go ahead.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant