New commits mailing list

Hi,

I have created a new mailing list [0] that receives all commit mails
for the pkg-apache svn repository. No more having to subscribe to 5
packages to get all commit mails :-) The PTS subscriptions should
continue to work, though.

I did this because Ryan's commit mails went missing, but I now suspect
that the actual problem was the svnmailer configuration producing
nonexistant from-adresses for non-DDs. I have hopefully fixed that,
too.

Cheers,
Stefan