Welcome government buyers!

To ensure that you keep receiving Eastwood's newsletter, please
add Newsletter@eastwood.com to your Address Book.

Eastwood Unique Automotive Tools and Supplies
http://ipost.com/rd/9z1zkg4n0qu5e2ba3b9b0il8cm5fukn0tivgpsraulo

Welcome government buyers!

For 30 years Eastwood has impressed our customers by being the trusted
source for hard to find tools and supplies for the vehicle restoration
market.

We specialize in paints and chemicals including rust removers, specialty
finishes and hot powder coatings. We also supply all of the abrasive
blasting, metal fabricating and finishing tools required to complete
your project.

Eastwood has our own R&D and technical staffs ready and able to answer
your questions. We have a 60,000 square foot facility located in
Pottstown, Pa.

We take great pride in the quality of our products and service. Our
quick order turnaround and have a 98% same day fill rate is tops in
the industry.

To make it easy for you to order or to familiarize yourself with
Eastwood just go to http://ipost.com/rd/9z1zj6f69vkiob79rngjghq61i8j1kueb1vd522ose8.

We look forward to serving you,
Eastwood Government Solutions
mailto:govsales@eastwood.com?

If you would prefer not to receive future mailings from The Eastwood Company,
or if your email address has changed, use this link.
http://ipost.com/prefs/9z1z8g407v1h8vnhs5tl2vg30ope5fjtq47hb2bnsa8

Please read The Eastwood Company Privacy Policy.
http://ipost.com/rd/9z1zadlc5pnf3pofc9n2hlddov9lpdveedbs6nvuja0

Thank you for shopping The Eastwood Company!

Copyright 2008 The Easthill Group, Inc.
263 Shoemaker Road
Pottstown, PA 19464