Failed to create shared memory segment for backend 'XXGLOBAL'

Greetings!

I want to install mono on my debian lenny to host asp.net
applications, for i have been a asp.net developer on microsoft
platform for 4 years. I onced installed it successfully on etch, but
now when i use lenny, i got troubled. I installed it by this:
apt-get install mono-xsp2 libapache2-mod-mono asp.net2-examples
then i copied the asp.net2-examples to /var/www/aspnet, and add an
entry in /etc/apache2/sites-available/default

Alias /aspnet /var/www/aspnet
MonoApplications xsp2 "/aspnet:/var/www/aspnet"
MonoServerPath xsp2 "/usr/bin/mod-mono-server2"
<Directory /var/www/aspnet>
Allow from all
Order allow,deny
SetHandler mono
MonoSetServerAlias xsp2
</Directory>

then i restart apache2,
StarLiuLenny64:/tmp# /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Restarting web server: apache2 ... waiting .[Wed Jul 16 18:12:52 2008]
[crit] (17)File exists: Failed to create shared memory segment for
backend 'XXGLOBAL' at '/tmp/mod_mono_dashboard_XXGLOBAL_1'.

because of this error, i cannot use mono as the asp.net server in
apache2, though i'm able to use it this way:
StarLiuLenny64:/var/www/aspnet# xsp2
xsp2
Listening on address: 0.0.0.0
Root directory: /var/www/aspnet
Listening on port: 8080 (non-secure)
Hit Return to stop the server.
Application_Start

but in this way, i can only use http://localhost:8080 to visit it, i
cannot use an extenal IP to access it, and i must use a different port
than 80.

could you help me solve the error "File exists: Failed to create
shared memory segment for backend 'XXGLOBAL' at
'/tmp/mod_mono_dashboard_XXGLOBAL_1'"?

thanks!
--
Regards!