Debian Etch - Apache-2.2 SSLOptions problem

Hi

Today I was upgrade my system debian sarge to debian etch and now I have problem with Apache SSLOptions

In my config files i have used "SSLOptions +FakeBasicAuth +ExportCertData +StrictRequire +CompatEnvVars"
and when I restart apache  I have get error messages

apache2ctl -t
Syntax error on line 59 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/cert:
SSLOptions: Illegal option 'CompatEnvVars'

This options is no supported in apache 2.2 or it's renamed?

Albert