New Microsoft Office 2007 Guides + GroupWise 7 + Lotus Notes 7 + Corel Office 12

Dear Technology/Computer Coordinator,

We are pleased to announce that we have 10 new laminated quick reference
software guides.

In a concise user-friendly format, each 4-pages guide provides
step-by-step instructions, short-cuts and tips on how to execute the
fundamental commands of the software.

The new guides available are:

1. Excel 2007 Laminated Quick Reference Guide
2. Digital Camera Basics Laminated Quick Reference Guide
3. GroupWise 7 Laminated Quick Reference Guide
4. Lotus Notes 7 Laminated Quick Reference Guide
5. Outlook 2007 Laminated Quick Reference Guide
6. PowerPoint 2007 Laminated Quick Reference Guide
7. Presentations 12 Laminated Quick Reference Guide
8. Quattro Pro 12 Laminated Quick Reference Guide
9. Word 2007 Laminated Quick Reference Guide
10. WordPerfect 12 Laminated Quick Reference Guide.

For a free set of samples ? go to:
http://www.softwarecharts.com/index.php?Content=Sample
fill out the form, send it to us, and we will pop your requested charts
in the mail.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Gordon Swift
SoftwareCharts
1-888-877-7319

If you received this email in error or wish to unsubscribe: please email
us back, or call us at 416-466-7554 or mail us @ SoftwareCharts, 1543
Bayview Avenue, #302, Toronto, ON M4G 3B5.