Re: Timeline for Apache 1.3 removal?

Hi,

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007, James Bromberger wrote:
Does any one know the timeline for dumping Apache 1.3 from the archive? Can someone direct me as to what I have to do for libapache-mod-backhand to dump it as well?

Apache 1.3 has been removed from unstable already and will be removed from testing as soon as no more packages depend on it.

If libapache-mod-backhand doesn't support apache 2, you should file a bug against the ftp.debian.org pseudo-package to request its removal. Look at #428970 for an example.

Cheers,
Stefan