SSL certificate for Apache2 in Debian etch

Hi,

I am using Debian etch and I installed Apache2 over it. Now I want to have SSL certificate suport for my apache2. In the debian sarge edition, the apache2 installation use to generate apache2-ssl-certificate whose usage was very easy for have an ssl suport for apache2.

In debian etch I am not to find any such command after apache2 installation. Through browsing I found that, there is a procedure for having ssl support for apache2 in debian etch using openssl or make-ssl-cert.

But I am able to find any proper solution anywhere.

Can some one in the list please guide me, in having SSL certificate for my apache2 in clear steps and in checking whether its working fine or not.

Thanks for any help..

Regards
Indraveni K