Problems upgrading apache

This morning I did a "aptitude upgrade" without realizing that it would try to upgrade from apache to apache2. I have tried to deinstall all the apache, apache2, and php4 related files (including squirrelmail). I probably went a bit overboard, but I was frustrated. Anyways, I keep getting the same message on one file, libapache-mod-php4

"Removing libapache-mod-php4 ...
Error: libphp5.so does not have a corresponding .info file.
The above errors might cause apache to not work properly or start
Please refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to
Debian Apache Mailing List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt
on how to proceed
dpkg: error processing libapache-mod-php4 (--purge):
subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 128
libapache-mod-php4"

Does anyone know how to correct this so I can get back to reinstalling apache, php4, and squirrelmail? Also, should I just restart with apache2?

Cheers,
Shaun