hip

We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
There is a massive promotion underway this weekend apprising potential
eager investors of this emerging situation.
A B S Y  is a high growth issue and should be purchased by stock traders and
those that can afford to make quick money on these fast moving issues.

Trade Date : 2006, June 7
Company Name : AbsoluteSKY, Inc.
S t o c k : A B S Y Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Price : $0.95
12-Month Target : $2

They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.
It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the investment
community and they take it to the moon.