Re: Apache and php security

Andreas Falck wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I wonder if anyone have any suggestion how to secure a multiuser
> webserver with that runs php and apache?

Sure - unplug the network connection and lock it in a closet:-)

Joking aside, that's a pretty complex subject that's going to require
some research on your part.  The default Debian setup should be pretty
good, but a big part of the equation is securing the PHP (or whatever)
code itself.  There are books written on securing stuff properly.

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/