Re: hi there from Poland

Stentor <shargath@med.pam.szczecin.pl> wrote:
> install into apache server), so I haven't mod_proxy module
> compiled into my apache.
>
> the question is:
> what I have to do to inculde (
> install, compile) mod_proxy into my apache
> (please tell me step by step - I'm a little newbie ;) )
>
> I've tried
> man apache-modconf
> and then
>
> apache-modconf enable mod_proxy

On unstable anyways, that's actually "apache-modconf apache enable
mod_proxy"... but that doesnt seem to work with mod_proxy anyways, I'm
guessing because it's called "libproxy.so" in /usr/lib/apache/1.3/. Try
adding:

LoadModule	proxy_module	/usr/lib/apache/1.3/libproxy.so

to your httpd.conf and see if that works... It would also be a good idea to

	Cheers,
		Tyler