Fwd: Do apache modules need an RPATH?

I asked this question on apache-modules, but havent gotten an answer yet..
how does debian deal with this? Do we add an override for the lintian
warning, or do something else? I was suprised to find that the debianized
apxs2 adds the -rpath option... I'm wondering if it's actually needed by
httpd...

	Thanks,
		Tyler

----- Forwarded message from Tyler MacDonald <tyler@yi.org> -----

My apache module is being compiled with an RPATH by APXS:

W: libapache2-mod-bt: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath ./usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_bt.so /usr/local/lib

Is that needed? Is there any way to tell APXS to remove "-rpath" from it's
libtool arguments?

	Thanks,
		Tyler