apache stop working after changing IP

hi,I had a server well running apache without problems.
Some hours ago I changed the IP address of the server: since that moment apache began very very slow (10 seconds) to answer to requests, but when the first answer is done, it return quick....
only apache have this problem, other net protocols continue to work well: ftp, ssh, mail, ecc.
any idea where can be the problem? why apache is so slow to estabilish the connection?

Ciao,
Ivan
http://www.retecivica.milano.it/