fate

Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street.
The chart on  A M S N  is a thing of beauty as it shows what we mentioned
earlier slow and steady upward movement.

Trade Date : 05.06.06
Name : AMEROSSI INTL GRP
Stock : A M S N Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Price : $0.05
1 weeks high : $0.20 - $0.50
Expectations : 10(10)

Get  A M S N  first thing tomorrow, this is going to explode next 2-3 days!!!
A M S N  is a high growth issue and should be purchased by stock traders and
those that can afford to make quick money on these fast moving issues.
We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the
public has not heard about yet.
This stock will explode. Do not wait until it is too late.
New news expected this comming week.