Re: To which package should I report this bug?

Christoph Auer wrote:

> I'm currently asking me to which package I should report this bug:
> http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=19113
>
> apache2-mpm-prefork        2.0.54-5
> libapache2-mod-php4        4.3.10-16

I can't reproduce this on unstable, with apache2 2.0.55-3 and either
php4 or php5.  As the PHP bug concludes, this has been fixed along the
way, though I'm not positive in which package.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably been fixed in apache2, but I'd
have to comb through the changes to find the fix.  Even then, we're
highly unlikely to fix the bug in stable (we tend to only fix security
bugs and critical/grave functionality breakage in stable, specifically
so it can remain "stable").

... Adam