Re: upgrade from woody to sarge

Mario Ohnewald wrote:

> Warning: Illegal offset type
> in /usr/share/phpmyadmin/libraries/grab_globals.lib.php on line 71

I give twenty-to-one odds that you have the ZendOptimizer installed, and
it needs to be updated to match the current version of PHP on your system.
 I can't really do anything to support binary-only modules from other
vendors, so you're pretty much on your own if that's the case (but the fix
is easy enough).

... Adam

(The other possible cause could be a PHP cache of some sort, which would
probably just need to be flushed out, then everything may be happy).