From: Lars Eilebrecht <lars@apache.org>
Subject: Invitation to ApacheCon US, San Diego, 12-14 December
To: events@debian.org
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:04:36 +0100

Hi,

I'm with the Apache Software Foundation and the ApacheCon
planning team. On behalf of the ASF I would like to invite
the Debian project to take part in the Open-Source area
at the ApacheCon expo (12-14 December, San Diego).
See http://apachecon.com for further details.

I know there isn't much time left, but it would be really
great if you have people available to staff a booth at
the conference. We had a Debian booth at ApacheCon Europe
in Stuttgart this year and people really liked it!

Please contact planners-2005-us@apachecon.com if you
are interested. You can reply to me as well, but please
note that I'm more or less offline next week.

Best Regards...
--
Lars Eilebrecht
lars@apache.org

------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] -------------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjhldmVudHNAZGViaWFuLm9yZwBsYXJzQGFwYWNoZS5vcmcAZW1ha
WwgYm9keQBIAgAAfAB8AAAAAQAAAOdohENIAgAA3QIAAgACAAIAIKMPuCOhdTAug+ZGVU
qkEC40y5gGdtqyJ0l2WKqQw8iiAQAHJK/YDQoj00AWlzpnM/IrUXeXVBOhEqZUGME3QPa
z4ynJytugpUNQv7qXZ4nb+0PnFmkc0R1eUqcFmsqqf3cDPalvU2lnRW5k
----------------- [ http://www.ciphire.com/verify ] -----------------