.htaccess and .htpassword

Hello we are using apache on linux debian.  /mywww/mysites/xstore  is directory of web server, /mywww/mysites/xsecure is https part of domain and  there is an .htaccess and  an .htpasswd  file in /mywww/mysites/xsecure/azxcvbnm file.

I want to make a new .htaccess  and .htpasswd file in  /mywww/mssites/xsecure/newfile  but I don't know how can I do. if you know please help me