Problems with apache-ssl on debian testing/i386 (07.05.2005)

Hi,

I've been trying to install the debian apache-ssl package (testing, last
apt-get update 07.05.2005, i386) and it always returns some errors, which I'm
not able to fix.

First, the errors:

--- [ Snip ] ---
dpkg: error processing apache-ssl (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 10
 apache-ssl
--- [ / Snip ] ---

I've just used apt-get install apache-ssl as it worked before on other
machines.

Maybe there exists a depency to a package which is not installed but
after serveral hours it wouldn't appear ;-) Not with searching and not
with some magic, I tried even. Maybe you could give some other advices?

I've tried some debugging with the install scripts with the following
result:

--- [ Snip ] ---
+ read -r _LINE
+ RET=multiselect backup
+ return 0
+ db_settitle make-ssl-cert/title
+ _db_cmd 'SETTITLE make-ssl-cert/title'
+ echo 'SETTITLE make-ssl-cert/title'
+ local 'IFS=
'
+ local _LINE
+ read -r _LINE
+ RET=10 "make-ssl-cert/title" doesn't exist
+ return 10

--
André von Deetzen
VRG Vereinigte Rechenzentren GmbH