Re: apache-ssl understands no MIME

Okay, new data point:  apparently apache-ssl can serve images (JPEG) fine,
it just can't leave /var/www.  I can display any image in that directory
using apache-ssl, but it can't follow any link (or direct entry of URL) to
another directory.  Non-SSL apache can handle those URL's just fine.

This wasn't obvious to me at first because all the site's HTML files are in
/var/www, and all the images in /var/www/images.

HTML files in other directories are displayed normally (minus any inline
images).

However, I can enter a URL in a different folder for a PHP file, and it gets
sent as the default MIME type, text/plain.

Very strange.  Nobody has any ideas?
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading