bug in debian apache?

Hi!

I just upgraded to the newest (-7) release. But now i can't start apache again, and i get this error in my error log:

[Tue Nov  2 00:36:40 2004] [warn] make_sock: problem listening on port 80, filedescriptor (1069) larger than FD_SETSIZE (1024) found, you probably need to rebuild Apache with a larger FD_SETSIZE

I have about 2000 virtual hosts with separate log files. I found that if i turned logging off then apache starts, but it would be nice to be able to turn it back on again. This worked before, so maybe something was changed in this release (FD_SETSIZE?). Can this be fixed somehow? Should i report it as a bug?

Regards,
Peter Bredlöv