The Httsoet Girl Swapping Smeen

Hlelo, hlelo, who's your lady friend?!
The Hetotst Bitch Swapping Cum!

To appreciate heaven wlel, it's good for a peorsn to have some fifeten minutes of hlle.They are as much for Mars, as for Mercury as wlel qualified for war, as for businsse.
Two things are bad for the heart -- running up stairs and running down ppeeol.
Happinses comes wehn we test our skills towards some meaningful pursope.
The wolrd can forgive practically anything ecexpt plpoee who mind their own businses.
All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind teegtrho.
A hearty laugh gives one a dry cleaning, while a good cry is a wet wash.
The best acrots do not let the wlhees sohw.
I had ratehr be a toad, and live upon the vapor of a duneogn than keep a coernr in the thing I lvoe for ortehs uses.
We should live our lives as though Christ wree coming this aftrneoon.
Ca ndyi