Installation Problem

Hi,

I am am having a problem with the installation of apache, probably caused by an unclean de-installation. The question is, how to solve this problem, I tried apt-get remove apache and also dpkg --purge apache but I continue to get errors like these:

Error: 510mod_auth_useragent.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_cgi_debug.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_filter.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_gzip.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_index_rss.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_ldap.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_random.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_relocate.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_repository.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_text2html.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_trigger.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
The above errors might cause apache-perl to not work properly or start
Please refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to
Debian Apache Mailing List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt
on how to proceed

Can somebody please guide me in the right direction?