Re: squirrelmail

Actually, we are using 1.4.2 and debian unstable running a 2.6.7
kernel.  I'm not sure how mcuh that helps.

Also, the complaint from users is that if it takes more than 5 minutes
to compose a new message, when they click send they are logged out and
must relogin and retype their message.  The user have been provded
with instructions on setting up the folder list refresh, but there has
to be a better way.  Given the above, will the php
session_cache_expire() still work?  There is no way to configure this
through squirrelmail?  I found some plugin that accomplishes something
close to what I want, but I'd rather make sure there is no easier way.

Thanks for all the help,
nate