mod_jk.so

Hi ,

I am trying to integrate tomcat with apache and  have
already built mod_jk connector.

When I tried to stop and restart apache, i got the
following error:

Syntax error on line 27 of /etc/apache/modules.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_jk.so.0 into
server: /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_jk.so.0: cannot open
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

So, I opened /etc/apache/modules.conf and read that i
must run the following command to update teh apache
package.

/usr/sbin/modules-config apache

But this gave me the following error:

Error: mod_jk.so does not have a corresponding .info
file.

I am unable to figure out where have i gone wrong.

Could you please help?

Cheers.

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 65,000 jobs online
Go to: http://yahoo.naukri.com/